U.S. Grown, U.S. Made Since 1997
The New England Alpaca Fiber Pool (NEAFP) is an alpaca fiber processing solution supporting farms and retailers across the United States. We pride ourselves on exclusively manufacturing in the U.S.A. for over 18 years, creating environmentally and socially conscious fashion out of U.S. grown alpaca fiber. Our solution provides alpaca farms with a method to maximize the value of their fiber and gain access to commercial scale processing all while still maintaining complete control over their business.
- 02/08/2016 NEAFP mill and office running with limited staff today Monday Feb. 8th due to snow
- 02/05/2016 High Calf & Gentle Touch Socks are back in stock
- 01/20/2016 January 2016 NEAFP Note: New Year, New Scarf, & a New Sale!
- 01/20/2016 Winter Sale now live until February 15th, 2016!
- 01/14/2016 New Product now Available: Herringbone Scarves
- 12/25/2015 Happy Holidays from everyone @ NEAFP!