4th of July Summer Break
NEAFP's mill & office will be closed for our Summer Break starting July 3rd. We will be re-opening on Monday July 13th. Learn more here
U.S. Grown, U.S. Made Since 1997
The New England Alpaca Fiber Pool (NEAFP) is an alpaca fiber processing solution supporting farms and retailers across the United States. We pride ourselves on exclusively manufacturing in the U.S.A. for over 18 years, creating environmentally and socially conscious fashion out of U.S. grown alpaca fiber. Our solution provides alpaca farms with a method to maximize the value of their fiber and gain access to commercial scale processing all while still maintaining complete control over their business.
- 06/17/2015 June NEAFP Note: Watch us shear our alpacas!
- 06/11/2015 NEAFP's Office & Mill will be Closed for 4th of July Summer Break
- 05/07/2015 NEAFP Customer Survey
- 05/04/2015 NEAFP Video: How to start mailing fiber into the Fiber Bank!
- 04/14/2015 April NEAFP Note: Springing to Action
- 04/13/2015 NEAFP Video: Compressing your Fiber