U.S. Grown, U.S. Made Since 1997
Time left in our STOCK UP SALE
The New England Alpaca Fiber Pool (NEAFP) is an alpaca fiber processing solution supporting farms and retailers across the United States. We pride ourselves on exclusively manufacturing in the U.S.A. for over 18 years, creating environmentally and socially conscious fashion out of U.S. grown alpaca fiber. Our solution provides alpaca farms with a method to maximize the value of their fiber and gain access to commercial scale processing all while still maintaining complete control over their business.
- 08/31/2015 8/31: Order processing turn around time 2 to 3 business days
- 08/11/2015 Our Stock Up Sale is now live until August 31st, 2015!
- 08/10/2015 BOLD Survival available in Medium, Large, & X-Large now!
- 08/04/2015 DYED Cable & Lace Back in Stock
- 08/04/2015 July NEAFP Note: Blue Moons, Bold Colors, & Survey Results
- 08/03/2015 DYED Cable & Lace Scarves trickling in